Building Information Modeling (BIM) Services
Building information modeling (BIM) is one of the most transformative enhancements to the process of design, construction and maintenance of large scale projects over the past 40 years. It provides a virtual representation of a facility’s physical and functional characteristics in 3D, 4D and 5D. Furthermore, BIM facilitates greater levels of collaboration and interoperability within the design environment to improve decision making, save time and cut costs.
F3 provides BIM services to support all phases of a project lifecycle including:
- BIM in project conception and initiation
- BIM in project engineering
- BIM in project construction
- BIM in project operation and maintenance
- BIM Service Experience
BIM Service Experience
F3 meets its BIM deliverables on time and budget leveraging years of experience, the latest in 3D technology and best practices. Our team of BIM experts, CAD specialists and project managers work with the leading architects and engineers to enhance designs, contractors to deliver projects on time and under budget, and facility managers to improve operational efficiencies and quality of service. The following asset-intensive industries benefit from F3’s BIM services:
- Commercial building
- Heavy construction
- Power generation
- Petroleum refining
- Chemical processing
Our expertise in BIM includes a wide range of services designed to help clients make decisions quickly, confidently and accurately:
- As-built conditions
- Asset management information
- Clash detection
- Clash resolution
- Construction documentation
- MEP (Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing) coordination
- 3D/4D/5D integration services
The top benefits of BIM are:
- Accurate representation of an existing environment
- Improved visualization of objects or facilities
- Increased productivity and coordination of information
- Reduced conflicts and changes during construction
- Decreased project costs
In addition to BIM services, F3 provides a variety of precision measurement and data services such as:
Partners with The Leaders in BIM software
As an innovator in BIM services, F3 works with the leading software companies in data capture and visualization hardware to solve the complexity of gathering asset and building information. F3 uses the following applications in its building information models: Autodesk AutoCAD, Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D, Autodesk Naviworks, Autodesk Plant 3D, Autodesk Revit, Leica Cloudworx, Leica Cyclone, LFM and Trimble RealWorks.
Why Work with F3 on Your Next BIM Project
- Innovation and patent pending workflows to ensure efficient production methods.
- Proven construction cost reduction through years of experience.
- Agnostic to software & hardware, bringing the best options and value-added solutions to clients.