Land Surveying and Construction Services
The surveying profession goes back thousands of years and today covers a multitude of disciplines, beyond drawing boundaries.
F3 is the ideal partner for as-built surveying that documents the location of industrial assets to construction surveying that guides the construction of new structures such as roads and bridges. We also deliver topographic surveys that locate natural and man-made features to deformation surveys that determine if a structure or object is changing shape or moving.
The land surveying team at F3 has more than 300 years of combined experience solving the greatest challenges in angle and distance measurement, supporting all phases of commercial and public infrastructure development.
We provide land surveying services for a variety of projects including:
- Bridges and tunnels
- Chemical processing plants
- Commercial & residential development
- Dams and hydroelectric plants
- Heavy construction
- Oil and gas refineries
- Oil and gas pipelines
F3 Land Surveying Project Highlights
The staff has successfully completed more than 50,000 projects, across the country, for the contractors and engineers working with the operators of our nation’s most critical industrial assets such as, but not limited to:
- California Memorial Stadium (Berkeley, CA)
- Calaveras Reservoir (Santa Clara County, CA)
- UCSF Hospital (San Francisco, CA)
- Folsom Dam (Folsom, CA)
- Marsh Landing Power Plant (Antioch, CA)
- Warm Springs BART extension (Fremont, CA)
- Transbay Terminal (San Francisco, CA)
- Hunter’s Point/Candlestick Point (San Francisco, CA)
F3 has repeatedly completed its land surveying projects on time and on budget for hundreds of clients.
F3 Land Surveying Services
We specialize in the most advanced land surveying techniques and technologies to provide the following services:
- ALTA land title surveys
- Aerial mapping and control surveys
- As-built surveys
- Boundary surveys
- Construction staking
- Digital terrain modeling (DTM)
- Earthwork volume calculations
- Easement surveys
- Geographic information system (GIS)
- Topographic surveys
- 3D laser scanning
Why Work with F3 on Your Next Land Surveying Project
- Largest team of surveyors on the West Coast.
- Use the latest best practices, technology and equipment such as 3D laser scanners, GIS software and Trimble V10 Imaging Rover.
- Built for construction, anticipating needs and understanding the pace of projects.